We are pleased to announce the return of our annual Sportsman’s Dinner on Friday 4th March 2022.
This will be a fantastic evening of entertainment, with renowned after-dinner speakers: former Scottish international and rugby TV pundit Andy Nicol and comedian Joe Camie; joined by our own Kevin McKenzie as Master of Ceremonies.
The evening will include an auction, prize-raffle and a three-course meal. Tickets for this ‘Black-tie’ event cost £60 per person – great value. Proceedings start at 6:45pm for 7:15pm.
Please come along to this important fundraising event, have a great evening, and support your local rugby club – to book your place or table please contact me on email@example.com or on 01786-478866.
If you have any queries, please get in touch!
- Tickets are available to purchase up until 25th February 2022 – book yours early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking to secure your space.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque.
- We do not anticipate the event to be cancelled, however if it is, a full refund will be given.
- Auction items will be available to browse on the website prior to the evening.
- We hope to circulate our wine list for pre-ordering prior to the event for ease.