Stirling County Hospitality COVID regulations, with effect from 9th August 2021.
These guidelines are based on Scottish Government guidance which was published on 9th August and are valid from this date until further notice.
These guidelines are applicable to all when entering our facilities.
Any person displaying any symptoms of Covid 19 should not enter the ground and seek medical advice.
- Hand sanitiser is available in key locations throughout the building and regular use is encouraged.
- All visitors must check in using the QR codes which are on display around the premises.
- Unless exempt, Face coverings must be worn at all times unless eating, drinking, dancing (in designated area(s) or whilst seated at a table.
- Unless exempt, Face coverings must be worn when queuing at the bar, entering or leaving the bar area or going to the toilet.
- Vertical drink is permitted whilst at the bar however you may be asked to take a seat should the area become over-crowded.
- Social distancing is no longer required however please do respect individuals space
Please be respectful of staff at all times, Thank You.