Stirling County Women’s 1st XV play in the Tennent’s Women’s Premier League. We are now looking for an ambitious coach who wants to develop their skills and qualifications and gain experience alongside our exciting coaching team.
This a renumerated post.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hold, as a minimum, a UKCC Level 2 / Aspiring Coaching qualification, working to progress to the Advanced Coaching Programme within two years
- As part of this post will involve interacting with our U18s squad in transition and development, the post holder must complete an Advanced PVG Disclosure
- Attendance at refresher courses and completion of on-line World Rugby; Rugby Ready and the Scottish Rugby; Rugby Right is expected
- Work with our Director of Rugby and SCRFC Academy Manager in relation to personal CPD
- Responsible for the technical and tactical input to the team as directed through the coaching group
- Work with the assistant coaches to create an agreed season plan with weekly session plans for the development of individual players and the team
- Encourage and help develop assistant coaches and aspiring coaches within the squad and wider club.
- Work with the Club coaching group (Super 6, 1st XV to Mini) on the culture and ethos of SCRFC
- Work with the Club coaching group in developing the player succession plan and developing players in line with the plan
- Responsible for final say in selection of players, ensuring that all players are developed over the season and have the opportunity to develop in game time
- Feedback consistently across the season to all players
- Work with the Team Manager to communicate effectively with players
- Responsible for the team coaching group and players during match time
- Working with assistant coaches and senior player group in the development of a 2nd XV playing consistent matches across the season
- Work with the DOR and SCRFC Rugby Academy manager in the development of individual players, through specialist skills programmes and other club projects
For more information contact Eddie Pollock on 07857 603880 or send a letter of application plus coaching CV to DirectorRugby@stirlingcounty-rfc.co.uk
Closing date: 27th May 2022